Idaho Falls lawn care season has arrived! Some people are excited to get back outside and get going on their Idaho Falls lawn care (that’s us!). Others have no desire to do the work themselves. That’s ok too. That is what we are here for. Spring Falls Landscaping provides all of the necessary aspects of Idaho Falls lawn care to make your neighbors jealous. And with many of them working from home, they’ll have plenty of time to gaze at your beautiful lawn with envy.
Now is the prime time to be giving your lawn its first treatment of fertilizer for the year. Fertilizer is the best way to make your grass greener and stronger. This will go a long way towards building a healthy and beautiful lawn that will provide a great place for your family to play and relax. This is necessary because most of the nutrients for your lawn are water-soluble. So the water can take these nutrients away from your lawn — leaving it deficient of what it needs. This makes your lawn more susceptible to diseases. Fertilization can prevent this from happening.
Fertilizing your lawn creates a healthy beautiful lush green lawn. The result is a healthy lawn which resists harmful diseases and insects. Usually 3 to 5 applications are appropriate for Idaho Falls lawn care per year, these treatments supply all the nutrients needed to maintain a vigorous turf, Nitrogen, Phosphorous, Potassium, Iron and Sulfur.
In addition to feeding your lawn with fertilizer, it is important to maintain a regular mowing schedule for the best health of your lawn. We know that it can be a pain to get out there every week or so and cut your grass. No need to worry. We’ve got you covered!
We offer both residential and commercial mowing. Our mowing service includes trimming, edging, and blowing. We trim edges along the foundation of your home or office, fence lines, trees, flower beds, sidewalks, and curbs. Our powerful blowers add the finishing touch by removing debris from the hard surfaces around your landscape.
Mowing is a large part of Idaho Falls lawn care services. Frequent mowing helps a lawn resist weeds, insects, and disease. Infrequent mowing causes too much grass to be removed at one time. It also causes a lawn to look thin, spotty or burnt. As a general rule, we never cut more than one-third of the length of your grass at a time.
Our Residential Mowing Plans
- Weekly mowing from April 1st to November 30th
- Mowing every two weeks from March 1st to November 30th
Or, if you want to take care of it yourself, here are some tips for optimal mowing.
- Mowing height: It can be a good idea to adjust the height at which you cut your grass. Letting it grow a bit longer during the summer will help provide additional shade for your soil. On the flip side, you can cut the grass shorter at the end of the season to reduce the chance of snow mold over the winter.
- The clippings: Don’t be afraid to leave your grass clippings on the lawn. This can actually help to fertilize your lawn. Although, depending on your mower, the clippings may spray onto you as you mow.
- Dry is best: When possible, you should mow when your grass is dry. Cutting wet grass will clog up your mower deck and it can get caked onto your blade as well. Another reason to avoid mowing wet grass is that it can clump up and when left behind it can kill the grass underneath it.Keep your blade sharp: A sharp blade will do the best job of cutting your grass. It will make a nice clean cut instead of tearing the grass which is what happens when you mow with a blade that has gotten dull.
A Great Lawn
A great lawn comes with some additional perks as well. For instance, a well-maintained lawn:
- Is good for the environment
- Gives your property value a boost
- Has a cooling effect on your property
- Absorbs noise
- Absorbs rain and prevents runoff
- Purifies water for the aquifer
- Cleans the air by collecting pollutants from the atmosphere
Idaho Falls lawn care is what we do — leaving more time for you to play with your family instead of dealing with yard work, equipment, and maintenance. We are dedicated to providing the highest quality Idaho Falls lawn care services available. We know how to create beautiful property through landscaping design and how to maintain it with proper lawn care services. With a little research, you will find that we are your top choice among landscaping companies in Idaho Falls. Don’t hesitate to give us a call for more information or even request a free consultation for Idaho Falls lawn care services.