One thing we love to help our clients with is landscape design. A great landscape doesn’t happen without a great landscape design. One of the best ways to create an eye-catching look for your landscape is to add landscape rock Idaho Falls.
Our creative design team starts to envision your plan with an initial consultation. Then, we’ll go through a conceptual design phase as we work to finalize the design you are looking for. This way, we will be able to identify the specific features that will work for you — like landscape rock Idaho Falls, plant materials and much more. With a completed final design, you’ll be able to sit back and relax as the exciting transformation of your landscape begins to take place. However, we do encourage client involvement throughout the entire process. This helps to ensure that the final result is just what you want it to be.
Landscape Rock Idaho Falls
If you have thought about having landscape rock included in your landscape, you are not alone. It is a great way to create a unique and beautiful look. One thing we can tell you is that there are plenty of ways to make this happen. That means there are a lot of factors to consider. That’s what we are here for — to help you make the right choice. Here are some of the ways we use landscape rock in Idaho Falls. You can see examples of them on our landscape construction page.
- Pondless waterfalls: These are perfect for anyone wanting the tranquility of a water feature without all of the maintenance. This is also an excellent choice for your front yard. There is no ecological need to run the system continuously.
- Retaining Walls: Retaining walls are generally built to retain soil and weather. We create walls out of rock, brick, concrete, block or timber. Our professional team can build what fits into your landscape vision and budget.
- Water features: Do you want to transform your outdoor space into a beautiful paradise where you can unwind and spend some quality time with family and friends. A water feature or pond with landscape rock Idaho Falls is a great way to accomplish this! Water features become the focal point of the landscape with a tremendous melodious tune. They also naturally attract birds and butterflies — adding even more character to your property. Whether you choose to have a decorative fountain near the entrance of your home or create a backyard habitat featuring a pond and waterfall with its own ecosystem, you’ll find that each day is enhanced when you waterscape your landscape.
- Paver patios: If you are planning to spend much time outside, a landscape rock patio or walkway is a great way to enhance your outdoor living space. We can design any kind of patio to fit your needs.
- Stone patios: For a more natural look, stone patios and walkways are the way to go.
Boulders are large rocks that are 16” in diameter or more. You can get boulders that are round (smooth edges and curves) or angular (jagged edges and flat faces). Landscape rock and boulders may be available in a variety of options. There are several different colors and sizes to choose from when adding landscape rock Idaho Falls.
How do you know what size is best? We can help. If you are going to do it, you want to do it right. Choosing a rock that is too small can lead to them being lost in the surrounding plant life. Choosing something that is too big causes your landscape rock to dwarf your other features and look out of place. Our team will help you find the right balance of quantity, differing sizes and the proper location to achieve the most natural look.
Make Your Vision A Reality
When you are ready to transform your landscape, contact Spring Falls Landscaping for a free consultation. We do much more than design and install breath-taking landscapes, we also maintain them and put packages together for the do it yourself-er. Let us help you enjoy the freedom of not having to spend your free time working in your yard when you can be playing. We proudly serve the following communities: Idaho Falls, Ammon, Rexburg, Rigby, St. Anthony, Island Park, Blackfoot, Shelley, Victor Driggs, Pocatello, Jackson Hole, WY, and other surrounding areas in Eastern Idaho.